History of the Carolinas
The Carolinas Section of the PGA formed in 1923 and was officially recognized by the PGA in 1940. Today, the Carolinas PGA has grown to be the largest of the PGA’s forty-one sections with more than 2,000 professional members employed at more than 700 golf facilities. Our geographic territory embraces North and South Carolina as well as a small portion of southern Virginia.
The Carolinas PGA is dedicated to nurturing and improving the quality of the game for the thousands of golfers using our member facilities. PGA professionals are responsible for conducting a variety of golf-related functions which include golf shop merchandising, golf instruction, tournament operations, Junior golf programs, golf club repair, administering the Rules, public relations and much more.
CHARLOTTE, NC – The PGA of America Career Services partnered with the Paraison Invitational to sponsor their Inaugural Diversity in Sports Forumread more
PENFIELD, NY – The PGA of America celebrates our PGA HOPE Graduates from around the country through the PGA HOPE Secretary’s Cup which is inread more
CHARLOTTE, NC – The TPC Freedom Foundation, the charitable foundation arm of Total Packaging Company Inc. is thrilled to announce their $50,000read more
The PGA REACH Carolinas Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and philanthropic arm of the Carolinas PGA Section.Learn more
Order Carolinas PGA Merchandise Bags, Score Sheets & Panels or Access Over 800,000 Customizable Items.Click to Enter
FREE, unlimited access to CPGA member and facility directory, tournament, sales reps, and partner listings.Read Instructions