Skip to Content
Follow these steps to schedule your Pro-Am
- Review the 2022 CPGA Section Calendar and current Pro-Am Schedule. Then, choose your first, second, and third choice dates for your pro-am.
- Complete the Pro-Am Request Form
- Contact Tournament Coordinator, Brianna Newton, at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Deadlines & Scheduling Process
- Tournament Requests must be received at least 60 days before the event.
- Requests will be approved on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Pro-Am requests should not coincide with Section events or take place within 60 miles of a scheduled Pro-Am
- The Eligibility List for participating professionals must be submitted SEVEN days in advance.
- Tee times must be sent to participants THREE days in advance.
- A check covering the Pro purse, the Tournament Report, Scorecards, and Results should be mailed to the Section office within 24 hours of the event.
- Direct Deposit is now REQUIRED for ALL sanctioned events. Click HERE to sign up.
- Sanction Fees have been eliminated!
- Handicap Verification Forms are no longer required. See Article VIII, Section 4 in the Tournament Rules and Regulations for more information.
- If you are looking for a beneficiary for your Pro-Am, please consider PGA REACH.