Global Golf Sales Par-3 Challenge
12233 SW 55th St., Suite 802
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33330
T: 800-227-2552 / 954-252-7188
The enhanced Global Golf Sales Par-3 Challenge is back for 2017!
1. Global Golf Sales will now be the title partner of each of the Section's Area Meetings taking place in the spring season. Visit the Area & Chapter Events page for dates and locations.
2. Global Golf Sales will be a presenting partner of the season-ending CPGA Pro-Pro Championship on November 28-30 in Pinehurst.
3. Global Golf Sales will be the title partner for the NEW Global Golf Sales Par-3 Challenge to take place on Monday, November 28 on Pinewild CC of Pinehurst's par-3 Azalea Course.
In the Global Golf Sales Par-3 Challenge, 72 competitors will be invited to participate.
- 20 will be the team champions from the 10 Area Challenge events.
- 12 will be sponsor exemptions to be used by Global Golf Sales.
- 40 will qualify through a mix of tournament participation, service to the Section, and growth of the game activities.
If anyone from the Area Challenges cannot attend or is ineligible, those spots will be filled from the points list.
100 - Primary contact for one PGA Junior League Golf team
150 - Primary contact for 3 or more PGA Junior League Golf teams
100 - Attend Section Annual Meeting
75 - Attend Section Merchandise Show
75 - Attend Area Meeting (can be up to 10)
75 - Volunteer for Section at Drive Chip & Putt, as a rules official, at Wyndham Championship Pro-Ams, etc.
50 - Tournament Participation (1 max) - Section Professional Championship, Senior Prof. Champ., Assistant Prof. Champ., NC Open, SC Open, Carolinas Open, Pro-Assistant, & Pro-Official
100 - Serving on a Section Committee
150 - Serving on the Section Board of Directors
- Members will receive priority over Apprentices.
- Ties between Members will be decided by the length of the Members' PGA Membership.
- Ties between Apprentices will be decided by (1) their respective progress or "Level" within the PGA PGM Program, (2) total number of qualifying items, and (3) the highest point value for an individual qualifying item.
The Par-3 Challenge will have a $10,000 purse! Over the nine-hole competition, there will be nine $1,000 skins up for grabs. If there is no skin on a hole, those tied for the lowest score will share the $1,000 for that hole. No carryovers. The remaining $1,000 from the purse will be awarded on total score. The number of spots to be paid is TBD.
We hope to see you at this brand new event. Please contact the CPGA staff or Global Golf Sales Representative Jim Hollis with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (803) 608-8457.
>>> Current Standings through the Professional Championship
>>> Points Items through the Professional Championship
>>> 2017 Tournament Webpage
>>> RESULTS FROM THE 2016 PAR-3 CHALLENGE