Skip to Content
Follow these steps to schedule your Pro-Am
- Review the 2019 CPGA Section Calendar and choose your first, second and third choice dates for your pro-am.
- Complete the 2019 Tournament Request form.
- Email in your completed Tournament Request form to Tournament Coordinator, Ben Weeks at email@example.com or fax to (336) 398-2678.
Deadlines & Scheduling Process
- Tournament Requests must be received at least 60 days before the event.
- Requests will be approved on a first come, first serve basis.
- Pro-Am requests should not coincide with Section events or take place within 60 miles of a scheduled Pro-Am
- The Eligibility list for participating professionals must be submitted SEVEN days in advance.
- Tee times must be sent to participants THREE days in advance.
- A check covering the Pro purse, the Tournament Report, Scorecards and Results should be mailed to the Section office within 24 hours of the event.
- Sanction Fees have been eliminated!
- Handicap Verification Forms are no longer required. See Article VIII, Section 4 in the Tournament Rules and Regulations for more information.