The Global Golf Sales Par-3 Challenge is back for 2020!
- Global Golf Sales will now be the title partner of each of the Section’s Chapter Meetings taking place in the spring season. Visit the Chapter Events page for dates and locations.
- Global Golf Sales will be a presenting partner of the season-ending CPGA Pro-Pro Championship on December 1-3, 2020 in Pinehurst.
- Global Golf Sales will be the title partner of the Global Golf Sales Par-3 Challenge to take place on Monday, November 30 on Pinehurst Resort & CC’s “The Cradle.”
In the Global Golf Sales Par-3 Challenge, 72 competitors will be invited to participate.
-22 will be the sponsor exemptions to be used by Global Golf Sales.
-50 will qualify through a mix of tournament participation, service to the Section and growth of the game activities.
150 – Serving on the Section Board of Directors
100 – Serving on a Section Committee
100 – Primary contact for one PGA Junior League Golf team
150 – Primary contact for 3 or more PGA Junior League Golf teams
100 – HOPE Lead Professional
100 – Attend Section Annual Meeting
75 – Attend Section Merchandise Show
75 – Attend the Fall Teaching Summit (must be live)
75 – Volunteer for Section as a rules official, etc.
50 – Tournament Participation (1 max) – Section Professional Championship, Senior Prof. Champ., Assistant Prof. Champ., NC Open, SC Open, Carolinas Open, Pro-Assistant, Pro-Official, and Women’s Pro-Pro.
All opportunities for points must take place by November 2, following the Fall Teaching Summit. You must be a live attendee in order to receive points.
– Members will receive priority over Associates.
– Ties between Members will be decided by the length of the Members’ PGA Membership.
– Ties between Associates will be decided by (1) their respective progress or “Level” within the PGA PGM Program, (2) total number of qualifying items and (3) the highest point value for an individual qualifying item.
The Par-3 Challenge will have a $10,000 purse! Over the nine-hole competition, there will be nine $1,000 skins up for grabs. If there is no skin on a hole, those tied for the lowest score will share the $1,000 for that hole. No carryovers. The remaining $1,000 will be settled via a nine-hole putting contest on Pinehurst’s “Thistle Dhu” putting course. The number of spots to be paid is TBD.
We hope to see you at this event. Please contact the CPGA staff or Global Golf Sales Representative Jim Hollis with any questions at email@example.com or (803) 608-8457.